description of job
1. Responsible for laboratory HPLC sample processing, testing, data analysis, and collating reports, mainly analyzing peptide samples;
2. Responsible for the development and verification of new methods, perfecting the analysis method and pretreatment method of peptide samples;
3. Participate in relevant analysis method verification and instrument confirmation, and establish perfect quality standards;
4. Strictly follow the operation and maintenance procedures of the instrument and be responsible for the regular maintenance and maintenance of the biochemical inspection chromatographic instrument.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in chemistry and biology is preferred;
2. More than two years of HPLC operation experience, with experience in peptide analysis is preferred;
3. Understand the laboratory routine instrument analysis, the use and maintenance knowledge of common instruments.