description of job
1. Carry out the research and development of small-scale fermentation culture process of new recombinant genetic engineering varieties such as E. coli and yeast;
2. Enlarge and optimize the production process, establish a stable industrial fermentation process;
3. Responsible for medium sterilization and fermentation culture process control and sampling;
4. Responsible for the cleaning and sterilization of fermentation equipment;
5. Complete the filling of experimental records and summary of experimental results as required;
6. Complete other work contents arranged by superiors on time.
1. Bachelor degree or above, major in bioengineering, fermentation engineering, biotechnology, microbiology, etc.;
2. Familiar with the operation of fermentation equipment (5L, 50L fermentation tank) or engage in related topics, practice, familiar with the microbial fermentation process;
3. Experience in recombinant fermentation of E. coli process bacteria is preferred;
4. Has rich professional knowledge of fermentation process control, process optimization, etc., can independently design experimental schemes, can scientifically analyze problems and solve problems, and has good practical ability;
5. Work hard, communicate well, have a strong sense of responsibility and teamwork spirit.